Saturday, August 26, 2017

Micah was in my dream

During the night I had a dream where I was working as a flight attendant. Micah was with me on this trip. We were going to have a mini vacation where the plane was heading. Micah was about 10-12 years old. He still had his beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes and he was so handsome.
After the plane landed, all the passengers were off and I was finished with my duties, I went to the place where Micah was supposed to have been. He ended up not being there. I looked everywhere for him, shouting his name doing everything I could to find him. He ended up being kidnapped by someone and I never found him.
I was devastated all over again. I was SOOOO HAPPY to have Micah in my dream. I was SOOOO EXCITED that we were going to do something fun together. That we were going to make a memory, something we couldn't do in real life. It all shattered when I ended up losing him in the dream too. How come even in my dreams I can't keep him???? ITS NOT FAIR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment