Saturday, June 17, 2017

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!!

Father's Day is in a few hours and my heart breaks for my husband for the 4th year in a row. Our oldest should have turned 3, 2 weeks ago and we should have a 2 year old and 1 year old twins. I KNOW his heart is as broken as mine and his arms are as empty as mine. He wanted and loved our 4 children beyond words. He spent 2&1/2 years in depression because he missed our kids so much.
He has been much better this year and is much happier (until he lost his job a few weeks a go). I on the other hand am so focused on the kids we lost and the kids we will never have. I feel so bad because it is making him feel like he isn't enough for me. Like I only want him so he can give me kids. Its not true but it's so hard to let the thought of kids go, especially since all I have ever wanted was to be a Mommy since I was 4.
WHY ISN'T HE ENOUGH FOR ME???? WHY DO ALL I WANT IS KIDS WHEN I HAVE AN AMAZING HUSBAND RIGHT BY MY SIDE???? HOW CAN I GET RID OF THE ACHING IN MY ARMS AND HEART AND JUST BE HAPPY WITH HIM???? IT'S NOT FAIR TO ME AND IT DEFINITELY IS NOT FAIR TO MY HUSBAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment