Thursday, July 20, 2017

2 Years Ago & Today

2 years a go today, I made this announcement on Facebook:    I'M PREGNANT!!!! Bear and I found out on Wednesday but we wanted to make sure things were going OK so far before sharing it with others. Things are looking OK so far but my doctor wants me to get an ultrasound in about 2 weeks. I am 5 weeks today and due March 21, 2016.
It's been 17 months since we lost Little Man and 14 months since we lost Rain. We are both beyond ecstatic to have another opportunity to be parents and hopefully we will have a take home baby this time.
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs you have given us over the years. SURE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!

I received 19 comments ranging from CONGRATULATIONS to I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS.  60 other people gave me a thumbs up for the happy news.  

Today I reposted that message AND added this:  Tragically I would lose this pregnancy 20 days later (this time with twins). I LOVE AND MISS YOU LITTLE MAN, RAIN, MONKEY & CUB!!! OUR LOVE WILL FIND YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE (ESPECIALLY IN HEAVEN)!!!!


DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE RESPONSE I GOT FOR TODAYS POST??????  ONE SINGLE CRYING FACE (and that was from my Father-In-Law).  I haven't gotten a single comment or any other reaction!!!!!  Sure when I have happy news, everyone comes running but when I mention my DEAD CHILDREN, NOTHING!!!!  I wonder what reaction I will get on August 9th for Monkey and Cubs' 2nd Angelversary  and on August 19th for Day of Hope???


It just hurts beyond words when your Lost child(ren) get overlooked, ignored and forgotten!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment